Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all the while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman may be the place for you. As a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions to customers worldwide, Northrop Grumman offers an extraordinary portfolio of capabilities and technologies. Here at Northrop Grumman we are comprised of professionals that bring different perspectives, are curious about the world, accepting of each other, and understand that the more ideas, backgrounds, and experiences we bring to our work then the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our talented workforce we look for professionals that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation. At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary hardware that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history. Northrop Grumman Technology Services is seeking a Principal Program Control Analyst to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position Lake Charles, LA or Jacksonville, FL. Description of the Work:
- Work closely with Northrop Grumman program management, operational leaders, and internal and external customers.
- Set up cost control system. Monitor, control costs, and schedules on contracts that require validated cost schedule control system.
- Perform analyses and prepare reports to ensure that contracts are within negotiated and agreed-upon parameters and government cost control guidelines.
- Prepare budgets and schedules for contract work and perform and/or assist in financial analyses (e.g., funding profiles, sales outlook, and variance analysis).
- Ensure adequate funding availability by maintaining accurate records of expenditures, directing preparation of expenditure projections, and submitting timely requests for additional funding to the government.
- Incorporate contractual changes into control systems.
- Monitor outstanding work against contracts to maintain realistic contract cost and schedule baselines.
Qualifications :Basic Qualifications:1. Bachelor's degree (Accounting, Finance, or related field is preferred) and 6 Years of relevant experience, or Master's degree (Accounting, Finance, or related field is preferred) and 4 years of relevant experience, or High School Diploma and 10 years of relevant experience in accounting or finance in lieu of a degree.2. A minimum of 3 years of experience using MS Office applications including Excel, MS Access, and MS Power Point.
- Prepare and analyze financial reports and communicate recommendations to management in a clear, organized summary.
- Work with the program team to integrate project cost with scheduled activity.
- Provide monthly / quarterly reporting and analysis to support business processes.
- Assist in planning and forecasting program financial performance. Prepare future strategic plans.
- Serve as a resource to management in understanding results by reporting and investigating variances.
- Use financial reporting and provide analysis of key metrics to direct management.
3. A current Secret Security Clearance.4. Ability to pass/maintain a Homeland Security Background Investigation.
Preferred Qualifications:1. Knowledge of EVMS (Earned Value Management Systems).2. Knowledge of SAP OneSource and Business Warehouse (BW).3. Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Access, and PowerPoint).4. Knowledge of Micro-Frame Program Manager (MPM).
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most position.
Posting ID: 552778028Posted: 2020-05-21