At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do
what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems sector is seeking an Engineer Circuit Design 5 (Synthesizer & PLL) to join our team of creative and diverse engineers. Responsibilities range from designing, analyzing, and testing phase locked loops, frequency synthesizers, high speed mixed signal control systems, and other RF electronics. The ideal candidate will be working through all phases of the development process ranging from bid proposals to product qualification and delivery.
For more Electronics and Payloads openings:
Unique ID: elepay
- Bachelors of Science degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math) field from an accredited institution and 14 years of engineering experience in an aerospace environment
- Experience in designing and testing RF, digital, and analog circuits
- Proficiency with MATLAB and PSpice
- Knowledge of control systems and feedback theory
- Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering with a concentration in Control Systems or Communications and 3 years of engineering experience in an aerospace environment
- Experience with the design and test of phase locked loops, frequency synthesizers, and high speed mixed signal control systems
- Experience with requirements development, system integration, and flight/production test activities
- Experience supporting proposal activities
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Posting ID: 552778033Posted: 2020-05-21