Northrop Grumman Missions Systems is seeking experienced engineers in the following areas:
Antennas, Electromagnetics, Computational Electromagnetics, RF/Microwave design, Digital beam-forming, Hardware/ Subsystem Integration and Test, and Antenna Control Design.
The qualified candidate will work with a diverse and talented team of engineers developing innovative and cost-effective systems that support a broad range of products and business areas across the lifecycle of a program. Responsibilities may include development of antenna architectures, receiver / exciter architectures, requirements generation/flow down; subsystem analysis including hardware from RF to digits, performance modeling, support for performance testing, requirements verification, and more.
Experienced applicants will have at least a Bachelor's Degree in Science or other related technical degree and have experience designing, developing and/or testing radio frequency (RF) and/or microwave antenna systems and/or related RF hardware.
In addition, this candidate should have demonstrated technical ability/leadership and expertise in one or more of the following areas:
- Active electronically scanned arrays (AESAs)
- Highly integrated subsystems including antenna hardware
- Reflectors, Reflect Arrays, Digital Beam Forming
- Antenna/RF Performance Analysis
- Computational Electromagnetics, Statistics
- Antenna or Subsystem Control Design
- Antenna Measurements and Data Reduction
- Antenna range integration, test, and system integration
- Subsystem requirements (hardware and software) derivation, flow-down, and configuration
The Engineering RF Microwave Design positions require the candidates to have the ability to obtain and maintain at least a Secret Clearance per business requirements. An active Secret or higher clearance is a plus!
RocktoberQualifications :Basic Qualifications Staff Engineer:
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related discipline with 15 years of experience in the areas described in the job description or 12 years of experience with a Master's Degree
- Staff Engineers should have a demonstrated ability in technical and team leadership overseeing engineers with experience at least at the Principal level.
- Ability to Obtain and Maintain and Active Secret Clearance.
- Experience using Matlab
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.