How do cyber terrorists get past the industry's best? They don't. There are too many of us fighting virtual threats, protecting enterprises and entire countries from large-scale attacks. From creating a citywide wireless network for our first responders, to protecting our nation from cyber threats, to building software-defined radios that change how our military communications, our Information Systems team helps life run smoothly and safely.
If you are the sort of person who loves a challenge and likes to be involved in serious organizational and software change - Then what is happening in the Cyber and Intelligence Mission Solutions Division is the place for you. This is without a doubt one of the most interesting and exciting times to join an organization like ours. The culture is one of excellence; team work, learning, delivered value and people. We are looking for people who love to learn and take initiative to really make this happen.
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking a Cyber Systems Administrator to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals located at Annapolis Junction, MD. NGCIMSMDQualifications :Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in a related technical field plus 0 years of relevant IT administration experience; OR an Associate's degree in a related technical field plus 2 years of relevant IT administration experience; OR 4 years of relevant IT experience in lieu of degree.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including technical writing ability.
- Current, active Top Secret/SCI w/Polygraph clearance
- Ability to obtain a DoD 8570 IAT Level 2 (or higher) certification prior to start; or a current certification.
- RedHat Linux systems experience
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Posting ID: 552778180Posted: 2020-05-21