Northrop Grumman is seeking Earned Value Management (EVM) Program Control Analyst (PCA) Subject Matter Experts (SMEs).
As a direct report to the Northrop Grumman Missions Systems EVM PCA SME homeroom, this person will help drive program execution/performance, increase our earned value management maturity, and support program managers, control account managers and business managers.This position is available in the the following cities:
*other Northrop Grumman Mission Systems site locations may be considered at the discretion of the hiring manager
- Linthicum, MD
- Rolling Meadows, IL
- San Diego, CA
Responsibilities include supporting and leading
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE MAY BE AVAILABLE FOR THIS REQUISITIONQualifications :Basic Qualifications:
- robust program start-ups;
- implementation of earned value management (i.e. EVM System Description, EVM Tools - COBRA, PM Compass); program issue(s) resolution;
- temporary PCA support to off-set attrition and support new awards;
- selling the benefits of EVM to program managers and control account managers to improve program execution; and
- mentoring/training of junior PCAs to grow our next generation of EVM SMEs
- Bachelors Degree in Business Management or related field with 10 years related professional experience - OR - a Masters degree in business management or related field with 8 years related professional experience.
- Knowledge and experience on program(s) with a contractual Earned Value Management (EVM) requirement (i.e. FAR, DFARs or IC)
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of EIA-748 Guidelines, DOD EVMSIG, IPMR and CFSR
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of EVM Suite of Tools (MPM, COBRA, wInsight, evAssist, PLATO, AIU, etc.)
- Knowledge and experience with DCMA EVMID and/or IC Joint Surveillance Reviews, IBRs, and Internal Surveillance.
- Experience with analyzing corrective action requests (CARs) and developing/closing corrective action plans (CAPs)
- Demonstrated ability to work and present to internal and external customers (i.e. senior leadership, functional and division organizations)
- Willingness and ability to travel domestically up to 25% of the time
- US Citizenship is required.
- Completed NG EVM 8 Module training and scored 80%+ on Proficiency Assessment
- Knowledge and experience with DCMA EVMID and/or IC Compliance Reviews
- Knowledge and experience developing system description, guidance, processes, procedures, tools, templates and developing and delivering EVM training
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of CCDR (FlexFiles) and EVAS
- Knowledge and experience developing and maintaining program schedule
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of NGMS Scheduling Suite of Tools (MS Project, OPRA, Milestone Professional, OnePager Pro, forProject 3.4, PORTAL, etc.)
- Knowledge and experience with Agile principles, tools and implementation
- Willingness and ability to travel - 50%
- Current active Secret clearance or higher.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Posting ID: 552778549Posted: 2020-05-21