At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and
democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do
what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems has an opening for a Sr Principal Program Cost Schedule Control to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Redondo Beach, CA.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Ensure program compliance to Earned Value Management principals as outlined in Electronic Industry Alliance standard
- EIA-748,the Northrop Grumman Earned Value Management System Description, and internal procedures
Qualifications :Basic Qualifications:
- EVMS Liaison with customers, government oversight agencies, and program offices
- Create and conduct EVMS training activities for project personnel
- Coordination and conduct of Integrated Baseline Reviews, and EVMS Joint Surveillance Reviews
- Review and Analysis of Program data for EV compliance against EIA-748 Guidelines and Internal Procedures
- Bachelors degree with 9 years of experience in program control, scheduling, control account management / business management type functions, or a Masters degree with 7 years of stated experience
- Experience with Earned Value Management Principles and EIA-748 Guidelines (Previously ANSI)
- Experience in an Earned Value Compliance role
- Earned Value Professional (EVP) Certification
- Experience Leading or participating in Integrated Baseline Reviews (IBRs) at the Prime at Subcontractor level
- Experience with Participation in Joint Surveillance Reviews (JSR) with DCMA or a Prime Contractor
- Experience with MS Project, Micro-Frame Program Manager (MPM), and / or Deltek Cobra
- Ability to obtain and maintain DoD clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Posting ID: 552778626Posted: 2020-05-28