Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman is the place for you. As a leading global security company, we provide innovative systems, products and solutions to our customers worldwide. We are comprised of diverse professionals that bring different perspectives and ideas, understanding that the more experiences we bring to our work the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our workforce, we look for people that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Northrop Grumman Defense Systems is seeking a Sr. Principal Organization Effectiveness Representative
to drive organizational change. The Org Effectiveness Rep will guide and consult with business leaders and HR on organization transformations, reorganizations, realignments and large-scale organization interventions.
This position reports to the Manager, Organization Effectiveness in the new Defense Systems sector and will require some travel. The preferred location for this position is in McLean, Virginia
but may also be located in Linthicum
or Baltimore, Maryland
with travel to McLean an average of two days/week. Some telecommuting will be considered.Scope and Responsibilities:
Qualifications :Basic Qualifications:
- Guides and consults with business leaders and HR on organization transformations, reorganizations, realignments and large-scale organization interventions
- Diagnoses organizational needs and develops comprehensive solutions to increase team and organization effectiveness
- Collaborates with Division/Functional Vice Presidents and Human Resource Business Leaders to develop and implement strategies aimed at driving increased business success that result in systemic cultural and leadership change across the business
- Provides expertise, designs, and facilitation for strategic planning, change management, engagement, performance management and other organization interventions
- Must have one of the following:
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 10 years of Organization Effectiveness, Talent Management, Employee Development, HR, or related experience
- Master's degree with a minimum of 8 years of Organization Effectiveness, Talent Management, Employee Development, HR, or related experience
- Must have strong relationship-building skills; proven track record of building collaborative partnerships as the basis for being able to influence direction and drive change
- Possess exceptional consultative skills that combine thought leadership, influential communication, and strategic problem solving to design and drive people-related change (can start with a blank sheet, design a plan/program/process and then systemically execute)
- Demonstrated experience leading comprehensive organizational assessments that result in development and implementation of strategies that improve organizational performance and business outcomes
- Demonstrated experience designing and facilitating large scale workshops and senior leadership meetings
- Experience working with highly skilled technical talent
- Must be able to travel as needed (up to 25% of the time)
- Must be able to work on-site in either McLean, Virginia, Linthicum, Maryland, or Baltimore, Maryland (with travel to McLean required if working in Maryland)
- Master's degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, OD, Human Resources Management, Human Resources or related field.
- Professional certifications in organization design, facilitation, change management and/or assessments.
- Organization design experience; proven track record of being able to assess, diagnose and design creative and innovative organizational models and structures.
- Unwavering ethics and values; trusted partner
- Strong partner and collaborator; ability to build strong relationships focused on team, organizational and business success
- Excellent business acumen; focused on how HR processes and tools accelerate business results
- Grounded in the academic - but highly practical in approach
- Solution-oriented; balances qualitative and quantitative measures
- Courageous; takes risks in ideas and actions
- Never satisfied with status quo; always pushing for improvements and change
- Strong talent stew
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Posting ID: 552778802Posted: 2020-05-21