At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aeronautics Systems is looking for a Sr. Principal Electronic Warfare (EW) Engineer to lead the electronic warfare antenna team. Northrop Grumman is a leading developer and manufacturer of military aircraft systems including the B-2 stealth bomber, E-2 Hawkeye, Joint STARS, Global Hawk unmanned aircraft and multiple other advanced air platforms. Come join our Electronic Warfare team in beautiful Melbourne, FL where you will be supporting the latest state-of-the-art EW subsystems for advanced air platforms!
The Staff EW Engineer will apply a variety of analytical techniques to formulate and solve problems; plan for future technologies; conduct research and development; and define requirements for systems.
• BS degree in Engineering, Physics or other STEM field and 14 years of experience with relevant sensor technology or Master's degree in STEM field and 12 years of experience with relevant sensor technology
• This position requires the ability to obtain and maintain a DOD Secret Clearance as well as Program Special access within a reasonable period of time, as determined by the company to meet its business needs. (Start date is contingent upon receiving Program Special Access.)
• MS degree in Engineering, Physics or other STEM field
• Ability to analyze platform level electronic warfare requirements and decompose into subsystem requirement
• Ability to understand EW algorithms to detect, classify and identify emitters, including current and emerging complex emitters
• Ability to manage subcontractor(s)
• Ability to oversee platform antenna integration activities and facilitate hardware deliveries
• Ability to develop and manage and antenna flight test plans and interface with test community
• Ability to analyze antenna test data for complex antenna systems and potentially arrays of antennas
• Top Secret clearance preferred
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Posting ID: 552779080Posted: 2020-05-21