At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, helping preserve freedom and democracy. Northrop Grumman Aeronautics Systems (NGAS) is seeking A&P Intern at our Grand Sky Autonomous Capabilities Center in America's 1st UAS Business Park, Grand Sky, minutes from Grand Forks, ND. Our Center pushes the boundaries of innovation, redefines engineering capabilities, and drives advances in various sciences, all to provide a decisive advantage to the warfighter. For more information about the Grand Forks region, see www.GrandForksIsCooler.com. Come be a part of our mission!
Performs a variety of duties in the electronic, mechanical, electromechanical, or optical areas. Constructs, troubleshoots, calibrates, adjusts, tests, and maintains equipment, components, devices, or systems. Works from engineering drawings and written or verbal instructions. Operates related equipment; conducts tests and reports data in prescribed format. Performs calibration and alignment checks; makes adjustments, modifications, and replacements as directed; prepares prescribed compounds and solutions. Exclude technicians working in Production or Quality Assurance
TSGrandSkyQualifications :Basic Qualifications:
- Be enrolled full-time at an FAA Part 147 Airframes and Powerplant certification program from an accredited college/university AND graduating after August 2020.
- Have an overall cumulative GPA of 3.0/4.0 or higher (unofficial academic transcripts must be provided at time of application by uploading the documents to your application or profile).
- Be able to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government security clearance (U.S. citizenship is a pre-requisite).
- Be enrolled in a Large UAS (DoD Class 3 - 5) Maintenance Program at an accredited college/university
- Have an overall cumulative GPA of 3.70/4.0 or higher.
- Previous internship/co-op or other work experience, leadership & teamwork capabilities, interpersonal communication skills, and activities (professional/community/extracurricular).
Be available to work 30 hours or more per week for at least 10 weeks during summer 2020.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions. Join our Talent Community:
LIKE NorthropGrummanCareers on Facebook http://ar.gy/FacebookNGCareers
FOLLOW Northrop Grumman Corporation on LinkedIn http://ar.gy/LinkedInNGCareers
FOLLOW @NG_Careers on Twitter http://ar.gy/TwitterNGCareers
SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel: NorthropGrummanMedia http://ar.gy/YouTubeNGCareers
Discover more about our careers at careers.northropgrumman.com