The Program Risk Lead will manage the effort to define, plan, organize, direct and control risk and opportunity management efforts across a portfolio of programs and proposals. Specific duties will include
•Evaluate and approve risk and opportunity handling approaches, mitigation
plans and opportunity exploitation plans
•Coordinate with Control Account Managers (CAMs) and program management to evaluate the effectiveness of the risk and opportunity management process and procedures
•Ensure integration of the EVMS process with the risk and opportunity management process
•Inform and advise higher level management on critical project risks and mitigations
•Lead the recurring Risk and Opportunity Review Board meetings on programs and proposals Qualifications :This requisition may be filled at either a level 2 or a level 3.
- A2 grade level - Requires a Bachelor's degree and 3 years of relevant experience or a Master's degree and 1 year of relevant experience.
- A3 grade level - Requires a Bachelor's degree and 6 years of relevant experience or a Master's degree and 4 years of relevant experience.
- High-energy strategic thinker with demonstrated ability to operate and communicate at both a strategic and a hands-on level as needed
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks within critical deadlines
- Ability to influence and drive results without direct authority of personnel
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills, as well as analytical, planning and presentation skills are required
- Demonstrated ability to build and foster effective relationships with others
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Ability to obtain a secret clearance
- Prior experience in managing risk & opportunity on programs
- Experience leading a team to complete a specific scope of work
- Experience developing proposals
- Experience supporting DoD / government contracts or project management experience in other industries
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Posting ID: 552779856Posted: 2020-05-21