Start your future with a new mission: Northrop Grumman Space Systems (NGSP). As a part of the NGSP Team, you will work with experts that develop systems and solutions to keep our world safe. Together we protect our troops, public safety, information, and our planet. It's unique work. It's challenging and rewarding. But most of all, it's work that makes a difference. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work, and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history. Join us and launch your career.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems is seeking Full Stack Developers. This position will be located in Roy, UT and will support the Ground Based Strategic Deterrent (GBSD) program. Learn more about the GBSD program here.
We are currently seeking multiple highly skilled computer programmers who are comfortable with both front and back end programming. Full Stack Developers are responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties.
Full Stack Developers will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
Full Stack Developer Responsibilities:
- Responsible to facilitate daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
As a full-time employee of Northrop Grumman Space Systems, you are eligible for our robust benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Educational Assistance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Wellness Resources
- Employee Discounts
This position's standard work schedule is a 9/80. The 9/80 schedule allows employees who work a nine-hour day Monday through Thursday to take every other Friday off.
This role will sit in Roy, Utah when the campus opens which is anticipated to be June 2020. Until this time, you may temporarily office out of Ogden or Promontory facilities.
GBSDJobsQualifications :Basic Qualifications:
- 2 Years of Development experience with a Bachelor's in Science (preferably in a S.T.E.M. Field) OR 0 Years with Master's Degree. An additional 4 years of development experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- Active DoD Secret Clearance must be held and maintained. U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Top Secret clearance is required.
- Proficiency with server side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
- Active DoD Top Secret Clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.