The Supplier Performance Specialist (SPS) is responsible for measuring, analyzing and managing the performance of critical and non-critical suppliers in an effort to reduce cost, alleviate risk and drive continuous improvement. In addition, the SPS shall be a lead for the integrated product team (IPT) for a given product line. The SPS shall be accountable through the assigned Division Material Manager (DMM) to the program office for the schedule performance, failure resolution and business relations with his/her assigned suppliers. He/she will be responsible for the overall management of the performance of the assigned suppliers. The SPS shall be responsible for the coordination of all internal matters in order to preclude redundant or ambiguous communication with, or direction to his/her assigned suppliers. SPS are not warranted by the company to provide any contractual direction to the suppliers.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
Qualifications :Basic Qualifications:
- Supplier Performance Management to ensure the supplier provides a quality product, delivers on time to the contractual need date, and tracks delivery of hardware from award through green tag. This position does not have a Delegation of Procurement Authority. Any and all contractual directions must be handled by the designated Subcontract Administrator.
- Supplier Meetings: Will coordinate, attend and lead all Supplier Meetings as it relates to non-contractual direction. Facilitate the MRB/FRB activities with Suppliers. If a supplier is late on delivery, will work with supplier to develop a recovery plan.
- Program Status: Responsible for providing weekly program status based on supplier's components, including attending internal program status meetings.
- Subcontract Data Requirement List (SDRL) Management, includes tracking of due SDRLs from suppliers, receipt, disposition and communication of disposition with supplier.
- Reviews Supplier's Statement of Work (SOW)
- Development and Identification of alternative sources. SPS will have a knowledge of the market space for a given product line, including supplier fact finding trips and supplier capabilities assessment.
- Supplier Scorecards: Responsible for providing quarterly supplier scorecards to suppliers, including discussions/mitigation plan for any late deliveries.
- Coordinates with internal technical team to resolve supplier issues.
- Coordinates with Subcontract Administrator for any negotiations and/or contractual modifications.
- Key Performance Indicators: Responsible for Supplier On Time Delivery (OTD) metric.
- Minimum Education / Experience: 10 Years with Bachelors; 8 Years with Masters; in lieu of a degree 14 years of relevant work experience will be considered.
- Experience with Key Performance Indicators.
- Experience with Supplier Scorecards.
- 10 years of Supply Chain experience.
- Ability to obtain and retain a DoD security clearance.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Posting ID: 552779917Posted: 2020-05-21