Researches, develops, designs, and tests electrical components, equipment, systems, and networks. Designs electrical equipment, facilities, components, products, and systems for commercial, industrial, and domestic purposes.
Qualifications :Basic Qualifications:
- Support the test and debug for flight and non-flight spacecraft electronic circuit card assemblies (CCA) and boxes.
- Responsible for ensuring that the technical requirements, cost, and schedule for the CTE/ATE system development is achieved.
- Lead the design team, and be responsible for the end-to-end design, debug, test and certification of CTE/ATE system.
- Work closely with the spacecraft avionics Design Engineer to ensure the CTE/ATE system will validate the circuit cards and/or electronics box under all test environments.
- Documentation, development, and release of the CTE/ATE system.
- Perform subsystem definition, preliminary and detailed design, design implementation, subsystem and system integration, and test for a subsystem.
- Frequent inter-organizational and outside customer contacts.
- Analyze software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Make frequent contact with customers both internal and external concerning requirements, design and maintenance of software.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, or related field
- 9 or more years of related experience
- U.S. citizen
- Strong custom hardware interface design skills
- Strong ATE/CTE system design skills
- Experience defining and mapping operational requirements to functional implementations
- Experience developing test application SW to interface with Test Equipment along with instrument driver suites
- Experience developing test applications for data protocols, high speed serial interfaces, and memory algorithms.
- Experience in the test and debug of hardware and software systems
- A high level understanding of general and specialized test equipment to include: Data Bus Analyzers, Signal Generators, Logic Analyzers, and Power equipment
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Posting ID: 552779967Posted: 2020-05-21