At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems is seeking a Senior Principal Program Cost Analyst System Administrator on our Cost Management team in Redondo Beach, CA.
The Senior Principal Program Cost Control Analyst System Administrator will report to the Business Manager on a restricted program and will be responsible for implementing all System Administration activities on the program. This dynamic position includes coordination and integration of all program financial data from internal/external sources into the programs financial database. This role requires the candidate to have an active TS and/ or SCI Clearance.
System Administration responsibilities include, but not limited to:
Qualifications :Basic Qualifications:
- Implementation, maintenance, and updating of all program specific requirements for Micro Frame Project Manager (MPM) and MS project software systems
- Coordination with business and technology teams, ascertaining system requirements, such as program functions, output requirements, input data acquisition, and system techniques and controls
- Provide system administration support of a suite of software tools used to manage program resources
- Represent the business unit to define requirements and business cases for the technology developments
- Research and troubleshoot data questions and collaborate on problem resolution, team decisions and project planning
- Responsible for cost reconciliation and double-checks
- Training of other Cost Control Analyst team members to be able to close month-end system administration activities to ensure back-up support and timely CDRL deliveries
- Bachelor's Degree with 10 years' experience in business finance or accounting to include program cost control and planning OR Master's Degree with 8 years of stated experience
- An active TS and/or SCI Clearance
- Working experience with Earned Value Management Systems (EVMS)
- Proficiency in any of the following systems or software: Micro-Frame Program Manager (MPM) or similar project management software, wInsight, SAP Management Project Systems Module and Business Warehouse (BW), and Microsoft Office Suite; Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Master's Degree
- Experience working with a restricted customer
- Knowledge of e-commerce tools, computer system capabilities, business processes, and work flow
- Knowledge of Deltek Cobra
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Posting ID: 552779969Posted: 2020-05-21