Facilities Rep will posses and apply complete principals, concepts, practices, and standards to solve complex facilities issues, including, but not exclusive to:
Qualifications :Basic Qualifications:
- Development of precedents and policies.
- Completion of daily tasks and assignments.
- Planning schedules, moves, builds, etc.
- Representing the enterprise as a prime contact on projects.
- Interact with senior leadership.
- Serve as point of contact with external vendors and customers.
- Responsibilities are in more than one of the following facilities areas: facilities and property administration, office planning, corporate leasing or real estate coordination.
- Works closely with and/or provides advice and counsel to company and/or vendor representatives coordinating major facility constructions or modifications or leasing and real estate activities.
- Associates Degree
- At least two years of facilities experience.
- US Citizenship
- Bachelors Degree
- At least 5 years of facilities experience in a manufacturing setting.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Posting ID: 552780017Posted: 2020-05-21