Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman is the place for you. As a leading global security company, we provide innovative systems, products and solutions to our customers worldwide. We are comprised of diverse professionals that bring different perspectives and ideas, understanding that the more experiences we bring to our work the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our workforce, we look for people that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Put your years of experience into a future of excellence! Northrop Grumman is seeking an Automation Test Engineer
to join Northrop Grumman's team to support the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) Passenger Systems Program Directorate (PSPD) suite of computer and automated software applications. CBP PSPD supports a broad range of complex business systems, which are instrumental to the CBP mission of securing our borders while facilitating legitimate trade and travel. All work will be performed onsite at a Northrop Grumman or CBP office location in Northern Virginia. Work Responsibilities:
Qualifications :Basic Qualifications:
- Develop and execute test procedures to ensure all acceptance criteria are met and the software quality conforms to established policy and standards.
- Perform regression testing as required.
- Develop and implement test plans and procedures using the testing tools. Document test results and issues.
- Provide support to Independent, Validation, & Verification (IV & V) test team during acceptance testing, including test procedure walkthroughs, and answering questions on software functionality.
- Participate in the agile ceremonies and interface with the agile team(s) and other program staff as required.
- Travel between local DHS sites, as necessary.
- Bachelor's Degree and 5 years of relevant experience, or Master's Degree and 3 years of relevant experience, or High School Diploma and 9 years of relevant experience in lieu of a degree.
- 5 years of experience working with developing functional, technical, performance, and regression testing for software applications.
- 3 years of experience developing automated test scripts and working with tools (e.g., Selenium, HP-UFT, and Cucumber).
- US Citizenship to obtain and maintain the required clearance.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DHS security clearance prior to start.
- Current DHS or DoD Top Secret Clearance.
- Knowledge of Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) practices and tools.
- Certification in Agile delivery (e.g., SAFe Agilist, CSM, PSM, PMI-ACP).
- Experience with JIRA/Confluence.
- Experience with Test Driven Development.
- Experience writing database SQL scripts for backend validation.
- Basic Understanding of Accessibility (508).
- Experience with several of the following:
- - User interface testing
- - Data interface and migration testing
- - Systems integration testing
- - Code coverage tools
- - Security testing
- - Performance / load / stress testing
- - Experience with testing in an AWS cloud environment and/or Continuous Integration/Continuous Development (CI/CD) pipeline
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Posting ID: 552780064Posted: 2020-05-21