Your opportunities for achievement are limitless with Northrop Grumman Mission Systems
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on projects and programs that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to improve the present, invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an endless drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
An MIT-GEL Impactship
at Northrop Grumman is unique. Sure, you'll learn new skills, explore our enterprise, network with experts, connect with thought leaders, and finish with a resume that opens doors. But you'll gain something even more valuable: pride in what you've done. Join us and launch your career. We'll support you with training, employee resource groups, and our shared vision of global security.
Northrop Grumman is seeking MIT-GELProgram
participants to join the Mission Systems Intern Program. This position will be located in Baltimore, MD.As an MIT-GEL intern, you'll participate in a unique summer program to develop competencies in a variety of Hardware, Systems, Cyber Systems or Software engineering specializations in a highly-visible role that may include:Roles and Responsibilities
working on a variety of projects and technical arenas. Experience will accelerate technical and business skill development. Job assignments will be supported through specialized training, networking opportunities and mentoring by experts in the field.
Qualifications :Basic QualificationsA candidate, regardless of age and hiring source, must meet ALL of the below criteria. The candidate must:
- assignment(s) may include: Systems or Software Engineering, IRAD/CRADs and the opportunity to explore such things as Business Development and Project Management.
- Be an MIT-GEL Program participant AND graduating after August 2019
- Be majoring in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or another related technical field
- Have an overall cumulative GPA of 3.00/4.0 or higher (unofficial academic transcripts must be provided at time of application by uploading the documents to your application or profile)
- Be available to work full-time (40 hours per week) for at least 10 weeks during summer 2020
- Be able to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government security clearance (U.S. citizenship is a pre-requisite)
- Have an overall cumulative GPA of 3.70/4.0 or higher
- Previous internship/co-op experience, leadership & teamwork capabilities, interpersonal communication skills, and activities (professional/community/extracurricular)
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.