*This position qualifies for a $1,000 sign-on bonus!
Nutritional Services (Full-time, Variable Shift)
Our mission is to continue the teaching and healing ministry of Jesus Christ. Our core values are compassion, excellence, humility, integrity, justice, teamwork and wholeness.
The Food Service Worker is responsible for accurate and timely set-up of trayline workstation. Responsible for properly cleaning and sanitizing pots, pans, dishes and utensils. Aids in overall cleanliness and sanitation of kitchen area. Performs other duties as needed.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Minimum six months of related experience preferred.
- Food Handler's Certificate or ServSafe Certification required. Food Handler's Certificate mobile friendly course can be completed via this website https://sbc.statefoodsafety.com. ServSafe certification mobile friendly course can be completed via this website: https://www.servsafe.com/ServSafe-Manager/Get-Certified.
Able to read, write and speak in English. Able to read and follow written and oral instructions. Able to distinguish colors and hear sufficiently in order to safely complete job duties. Able to safely operate standard equipment required for the position. Able to work independently.
Loma Linda University Healthis a Seventh-day Adventist, faith and values based Christian institution. Candidates must understand and embrace the mission, purpose, and identity of Loma Lindaand its affiliated entities.We are an equal opportunity employer committed to the principles of diversity. We provide equal opportunities in all aspects of the employment process to every individual, regardless of gender, race, color, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, marital or veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified individuals requesting an accommodation due to a disability. If you need accommodation assistance with accessing our job listings or completing an application, or during any other phase of employment with us, please contact Human Resources Management at (909) 651-4001.We appreciate your interest in Loma Linda University Health and wish you success in your job search!
- Organization: Loma Linda Univ Medical Center
- Employee Status: Regular
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Variable
- Days of Week: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Monday Hours: varies
- Tuesday Hours: varies
- Wednesday Hours: varies
- Thursday Hours: varies
- Friday Hours: varies
- Saturday Hours: varies
- Sunday Hours: varies