Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is actively recruiting a senior Cyber Operations Planner to support Headquarters United States Air Force at the Pentagon. The Planner provides full spectrum Cyber Operations support to the customer by providing planning support to integrate and synchronize cyber operations and exercises.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Develop, review and implement strategies, plans and priorities for cyber systems.
• Support Special Access Program organizations with apportionment and integration of cyber capabilities.
• Support review of military operational plans and development of innovative solutions to complex problems.
• Assist the acquisition community in integrating cyber capabilities with other capabilities.
• Support the review of security classification guides, fact sheets and other documents in support of the special program community.
• Assist government customer with indoctrinating personnel to programs.
This position may be filled as a level 3 or 4. NGMSCIMS #LI-M-105
•Level 3: Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of 5 years of related experience, a Master's Degree and a minimum of 3 years of experience, a PhD with no experience required, or a total of 9 years of experience without a degree.
•Level 4: Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of 9 years of related experience, a Master's Degree and a minimum of 7 years of experience, a PhD with a minimum of 4 years of experience, or a total of 13 years of experience without a degree.
•Current and Active Top Secret/SCI Clearance
•Experience supporting Special Access Programs or Special Technical Operations (STO)
•Experience with DoD Cyber and operational planning
• Prior experience with USAF cyber systems and USAF cyber organizational construct
• Previous Pentagon Staff Experience working Cyber Operations
• Familiarity with DoD and Service Cyber Operations policy and processes and the Joint Operations Planning Process
• Working knowledge of other service, department, and agency cyber capabilities
• Understand USAF Acquisition organizations and processes
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Posting ID: 552780160Posted: 2020-05-21