Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking an Associate Manufacturing Analyst to support our Manufacturing organization.
This position is located in Linthicum, Maryland.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Planning, organizing, and controlling the timely flow of product through a Manufacturing Cell to support both internal and external customer delivery requirements
- Serving as the primary interface between Production Management, Manufacturing first line supervision, Manufacturing Cell Management, Operations Program Management, Production Material Control Specialists, Kitting and Inventory Management, and Final Assembly Cells Production Control personnel, as well as interfacing with Engineering and Quality
- Providing status of hardware of assigned Programs from the time of initial kit conversion, through manufacturing process, to delivery of hardware to internal and or external customers, SAP metric maintenance, Aging Orders, Overdue
hours, CNF not DLV orders, floor stock inventory control, and the resolving of material shortages as they relate to open production orders
- Bachelor's degree and at least 3 months of relevant experience
- This position requires strong organizational, communication, interpersonal, and PC computer skills.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government Secret security clearance (U.S. citizenship is a pre-requisite)
- Degree in Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, Mathematics or other closely related area is preferred.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- SAP knowledge or experience
- MRP knowledge
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Posting ID: 552780176Posted: 2020-05-21