Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all the while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman may be the place for you. As a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions to customers worldwide, Northrop Grumman offers an extraordinary portfolio of capabilities and technologies. Here at Northrop Grumman we are comprised of professionals that bring different perspectives, are curious about the world, accepting of each other, and understand that the more ideas, backgrounds, and experiences we bring to our work then the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our talented workforce we look for professionals that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
This position description does not represent a current opening but may be used
to identify candidates with skills and experience for positions within Northrop Grumman that frequently become available. Candidates who express an interest may be considered for future positions at Northrop Grumman.
Responsibilities for this Pipeline requisition are:
- Performs investigations and analysis of systems and networks within the networking environment or enclave and identifies where those systems and networks deviate from acceptable configurations, enclave policy, or local policy.
- Evaluates incident response procedures and capabilities.
- Evaluate and suggest mitigations for potential issues.
- Identify threat vectors (including malware) and developing COAs for mitigation. Coordinate actions for both internal and external organizations.
- Routinely reviews lessons learned, root-cause analysis and issues with countermeasures and provide process improvement recommendations for policies/procedures and infrastructure defense.
We are seeking career-growth oriented cyber individuals to support several highly visible programs within the Airforce Cyber Warfare Operations business unit.
You will provide your expertise in:
- Cyber Engineering
- Cyber Forensics
- Cyber Incident Response
- Cyber Operators
- Cyber System Administration
We have many current & future openings at various levels for TS/SCI cleared cyber security experts. Qualifications :Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree and a minimum of 3 years of experience. May consider 4 additional years of experience in lieu of degree.
- One or more active IAT Level I, II, or III certifications
- Complete understanding and wide application of technical principles, theories, and techniques applied to the cyber security field.
- Active DoD TS/SCI Security Clearance. US Citizenship required
- Bachelors degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics (STEM) discipline or an information security related degree
- Prior experience as team lead interacting directly with senior-level stakeholders
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For a complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.