At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aeronautics Systems has an opening for a Manager level 2 in the Analytics and Visibility department. The candidate will join our team of skilled, motivated, and diverse individuals. This position will be located in San Diego, CA.
We are seeking an experienced and motivated individual to lead a team of software developers and system engineers supporting a variety of analytic applications and solution sets spanning front end and back end support. The selected candidate will report to the Analytics and Visibility senior manager and will be responsible for managing and mentoring a team of high level Professionals supporting a variety of programs, and functions.
The qualified candidate will be responsible for providing programs and functions analytic project support and project management. The project scope of work will cover Global Supply Chain, Cost and Schedule, Production operations with an emphasis on Logistics and Modernization. The position will leverage the candidate's technical expertise to establish, implement and sustain data driven solutions to improve processes and provide quality tools. Additionally, the selected candidate will be responsible for providing oversight and guidance to teams of employees as well as strategic project direction and scope. Travel may be required up to 10% of the time.
To learn more about our hiring process for manager positions, please view our "Selecting the Best Qualified Managers" video: www.northropgrumman.com/SQMVideo. Qualifications :Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Math (STEM) or a Bachelor's degree in Project Management
- 5 years of experience in analytics, global supply chain, or logistics and modernization
- 2 years of lead or supervisory experience
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a clearance
- Understanding of backend data pipelines
- Understanding of front end web development
- Proficient in MS office tool suite
- Master's degree in a STEM or other relevant project management field
- Active S/TS clearance
- Experience managing or leading personnel in global supply chain, production or logistics and modernizations
- Experience with performing extraction, transfer and load process
- Experience visualizing data in multiple mediums
- Experience in the Aerospace and Defense industry
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.