Northrop Grumman Space seeks Internal AS 9100/ISO 9100 Quality Auditor to join our Tactical Space Systems Division. This position will be located in Gilbert, Arizona and fills a critical need in our Quality Management System (QMS) team, reporting directly to the Manager of Standards, Learning, and Control.
The qualified applicant will join a diverse group of Mission Assurance and product realization professionals. We are looking for a high-caliber individual with a background in process auditing focused on AS9100 and ISO9001 requirements in an aerospace and defense environment; with industry experience in quality management systems, mission/quality assurance and/or process improvement to join the organization. Roles and Responsibilities:
Qualifications :Basic Qualifications:
- Performs Quality Management System (QMS) audits and process audits for deficiency identification and correction.
- Ensures that corrective measures meet acceptable standards and that documentation is compliant with requirements.
- Evaluate and provide guidance for corrective actions, dispositions and modifications.
- Evaluates non-conformances, negative performance trends and failures to alert management to potential systemic process issues.
- Reviews and closes audit findings once corrective actions have been implemented.
- Supports customer (external) audits of our QMS standards, as a Point of Contact and audit escort.
- Supports continuous improvement activities within the QMS.
- Interfaces with internal manufacturing, engineering, operations, supply chain, program management, contracts, property management and customer representatives at all levels to ensure all QMS requirements are met, adhered to and compliant.
- Interfaces with Dulles, VA QMS team and Safety & Mission Assurance organization.
- Requires Bachelor of Science in related engineering field such as mechanical, electrical, chemical, physics, aerospace, or systems engineering + a minimum of 5+ years of industry experience in process auditing focused on AS9100 and ISO9001 requirements in an aerospace and defense environment.
- 5+ years of industry experience in quality management systems, process management and continuous improvement.
- Experience working within and applying industry standard quality management frameworks / models, such as AS9100D, CMMI, including interpreting and performing internal audits for AS9100D.
- Experience working with various stakeholders, including upper management and Government.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
- Experience with nonconformance and corrective action database systems.
- Agile project management experience.
- Certified ISO 9000 or AS9100D Lead Auditor.
- Top Secret, TS SCI Clearance.
- Appreciation for a Continuous Improvement culture
- Experience with TipQA, SharePoint, One Note, and Windchill a plus.
- Experience in reporting and successful remediation of Corrective Action Requests.
- ASQ certification.
- Lean / Six Sigma Green / Black-Belt certified
- Experience in process modeling, analysis and design.
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong meeting facilitation skills
Posting ID: 552780270Posted: 2020-05-21