At Northrop Grumman, we develop cutting-edge technology that preserves freedom and advances human discovery. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of much technological advancement in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We continue to innovate with developments from launching the first commercial flight to space, to discovering the early beginnings of the universe. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aeronautics Systems sector is seeking an Principal Industrial Security Analyst to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Redondo Beach, CA.
Put your years of experience into a future of excellence. The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Security Team supporting various programs. Roles and Responsibilities:
Develops, and administers security programs and procedures for classified or proprietary materials, documents, and equipment. Studies and implements federal security regulations that apply to company operations. Obtains rulings, interpretations, and acceptable deviations for compliance with regulations from government agencies. Prepares manuals outlining regulations, and establishes procedures for handling, storing, and keeping records, and for granting personnel and visitor access to restricted records and materials. Conducts security education classes and security audits. Investigates security violation and prepares reports specifying preventive action to be taken.
- Operate and administer security program IAW DD254.
- Ensure adherence to all federal security regulations (DoD Volumes, NISPOM, etc.)
- Responsible for accurate data input into an access control database.
- Maintain document control inventories.
- Reconcile multiple databases for accuracy.
- Provide briefings/debriefings to personnel for activities such as: new hires, terminations, foreign defensive travel.
- Supports annual Self-Inspection.
- Coordinates escort activities within area.
MayHiringEventQualifications :Basic Qualifications:
- High School diploma or GED
- 6 years of CPSO(Contractor Program Security Officer) experience
- Candidate must have and be able to maintain an Active U.S. Government security clearance at the Top Secret level with a background investigation date within the last 6 years; OR must be able to maintain an Active U.S. Government SCI access with a Single Scope Background Investigation(SSBI)
- Bachelor's or MS degree.
- Knowledgeable and able to answer questions; provide procedure and policy guidance, and supply approvals in accordance with federal regulations.
- Experience working with customer-based security components.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to interact with internal/external customers.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and follow projects through to completion.
- Ability to maintain flexibility to deal with changing priorities and deadlines.
- Strong working knowledge of basic office automation tool suites such as MS Office.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.