Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman is the place for you. As a leading global security company, we provide innovative systems, products and solutions to our customers worldwide. We are comprised of diverse professionals that bring different perspectives and ideas, understanding that the more experiences we bring to our work the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our workforce, we look for people that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Put your years of experience into a future of excellence! Northrop Grumman is seeking a Java Full Stack Developer
to join its team supporting a suite of software applications for a Department of Homeland Security (DHS) program in West Virginia. Work Responsibilities:
- Develop applications using full stack java in a Linux environment ensuring the software quality conforms to established policy and standards.
- Monitor and tune system to achieve optimum performance levels.
- Migrate the application to a Continuous Integration / Continuous Development (CI/CD) pipeline.
- Run SonarQube reports and address blockers, critical and major issues, and code vulnerabilities.
- Develop Junit tests to support code coverage as part of the CI / CD pipeline.
- Support system integration testing and address defects.
- Share best practices with a focus on re-use of application code.
- Manage multiple assignments, changing priorities, and work independently with little oversight.
- Participate in the Agile ceremonies and interface with the agile team(s) and other program staff.
- Stay current with technology trends, identity innovative solutions to current problems, and recommend integration strategies to incorporate new technology into current pipeline.
- Provide deployment and occasional off-hours support.
MayHiringEvent Qualifications :Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Science and 9 years of relevant experience, or Master's Degree and 7 years of relevant experience, or PhD and 4 years of relevant experience.
- 8 years of development experience using one or more of the following technologies: Java/J2EE /Enterprise Java solutions; Java frameworks, including Spring, JSF, and/or Hibernate; Oracle or equivalent relational database technologies; and/or Web Application hosting on WebLogic and Tomcat.
- 5 years of experience developing and consuming SOAP and/or REST web service.
- US Citizenship to obtain and maintain the required clearance.
- Ability to obtain a CBP BI clearance prior to start.
- Current DHS or DoD Top Secret Clearance.
- Experience with technologies such as React, Angular, Redux, NodeJS, responsive and mobile design, and cross browser development.
- Experience with IBM MQ, Kafka, MDB, JMS and other messaging technologies.
- Experience with PostgreSQL, MySQL, NoSQL, and/or Cassandra.
- Experience working with and migrating applications to Spring Boot.
- Experience migrating application to AWS cloud. AWS certifications.
- Experience with the Eclipse or other Java Integrated Development Environment (IDE).
- Knowledgeable about Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) practices and tools; Certification in Agile delivery (e.g., SAFe, Agilist, CSM, PSM, and/or PMI-ACP).
- Experience with JIRA/Confluence.
- Experience with Test Driven Development.
- Experience deploying and maintaining national-security applications in a 24/7 environment.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Posting ID: 552780363Posted: 2020-05-21