At Northrop Grumman, our employees are driven by a purpose and mission to secure the world. We are searching for candidates who are passionate about advanced technology and equipment, but more so about what the technology can do - and whom it can protect. From families to the intelligence community, from our climate to our men and women in uniform, we're working together to make the world a safer place. Across our career areas and around the globe, we see the impact our work has on the world every day. If you want to join a team committed to excellence and making a difference, apply today. Let's do work that matters - together.
Northrop Grumman Defense Systems is seeking a Sr. Principal SharePoint Developer and Administrator to support a client's operational requirements on a mission focused program within a challenging, dynamic setting. The position will be located in the Chantilly, VA and McLean, VA area. An active TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance is required Roles and Responsibilities:
Qualifications :Basic Qualifications:
- In this role you will collaborate with many other professionals and you will be a direct contributor to the IC.
- Will perform technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clear code.
- Create/Update Sites, Lists, Libraries, Templates, Themes, Site Definitions, Content Types, etc.
- Analyses are performed at all levels of total system product to include:
concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal.
- Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
- Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
- Follow Agile/ SCRUM methodologies.
- Bachelor's degree in Science, Technology or Engineering and 9 plus years' experience OR Master's Degree in Science, Technology or Engineering and 7 plus years' experience OR PhD in Science, Technology or Engineering and 5 plus years' experience
- SharePoint: 2 plus years experience
- Ability to migrate and update an existing SharePoint portal/concepts to and from two separate operating environments.
- Knowledge of OOB SharePoint lists, workflows, groups, permissions, security, reporting capabilities.
- Position requires a current TS/SCI with Polygraph.
- SharePoint Designer 2013 to create solutions with custom forms, workflows, and notifications.
- SharePoint 2016
- Experience using Microsoft InfoPath 2013(Required) and experience working with SharePoint Enterprise 2010 and 2013.
- Microsoft certifications such as MCSD, MCTS, MCPD, MCSE, MCSA.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Posting ID: 552780377Posted: 2020-05-21