Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all the while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman may be the place for you. As a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions to customers worldwide, Northrop Grumman offers an extraordinary portfolio of capabilities and technologies.
Here at Northrop Grumman we are comprised of professionals that bring different perspectives, are curious about the world, accepting of each other, and understand that the more ideas, backgrounds, and experiences we bring to our work then the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our talented workforce we look for professionals that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Northrop Grumman Defense Systems is seeking a motivated professional to join our team as a .NET Programmer Analyst. This position is located in Albuquerque, NM.
The selected applicant will be working in a dynamic, people-focused environment where he/she will interact with users and customers on Department of Defense (DoD) systems. The .NET Programmer Analyst will participate in the entire software development lifecycle of software development of web and windows based applications using multiple high-level programming languages and technologies.
Qualifications :Basic Qualifications:
- Designing, developing, documenting, testing and debugging applications software and systems.
- Adhering to software standards and requirements.
- A BA or BS degree with a minimum of 3 years of software development experience. May consider AA degree with a minimum of 10 years of relevant software development experience in lieu of degree.
- Must be able to work and communicate with end users.
- Must be able to assist with analyzing complex problems and developing solutions.
- Must have the ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects, deadlines, and responsibilities.
- Must have experience developing software with Microsoft .Net
- Must possess experience developing web applications with Microsoft. Net, CSS, HTML, XML
- Must have experience developing with Visual Studio.
- Must have experience with SQL Server and relational database technologies
- Must possess or be able to obtain Security+ CE within 6 months of start.
- Must possess and maintain an active TS/SCI security clearance. US Citizenship required.
- Security+ CE
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Active Directory
- Knowledge of SharePoint
- Knowledge of Microsoft Visio
- Knowledge of Team Foundation Server
- Knowledge of Encryption and Decryption
- Experience with Secure Web Applications
- Experience with Web Services
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.