Engineering Operations in Azusa, California is seeking a Sr. Principal Cyber Systems Engineer level 4 to oversee operations of the Real-Time Enterprise Models and Simulations (RTEMS) Lab, which provides test support for the Missile Defense Agency.
This is a technical leadership or leadership development role requiring an understanding of computer infrastructure administration, systems architecture, cyber security, information assurance and the ability to work with a diverse user community in a dynamic environment.
The successful candidate will lead a team of system administrators, interface with internal and external organizations and stakeholders, perform project management and coordinate all aspects of the lab's infrastructure.
The ideal candidate will be a highly organized self-starter with the ability to work with all levels of management with minimal supervision. Key Responsibilities:
Qualifications :Basic Qualifications:
- Manage infrastructure support scope, cost and schedule
- Oversee cybersecurity flaw remediation (vulnerability scanning, patching, etc.)
- Monitor and troubleshoot lab infrastructure usage, performance, integrity and backups
- Oversee hardware and software integration, installation and upgrades
- Oversee system and network problem investigation and resolution
- Oversee cybersecurity compliance with MDA and DCSA
- Responsible for Cyber Command Readiness Inspection (CCRI) and Vulnerability Assessment
- Chair change management boards
- Maintain maintenance support contract for hardware and software
- Maintain applicable documentation
- Bachelor's Degree in a STEM field & 9 years of professional exempt level related experience, OR a Master's Degree in a STEM field & 7 years of professional exempt level related work experience
- Active & Current DoD secret security clearance
- Proficiency with Microsoft Project, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Prior experience as a project manager or team lead
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
- CISSP or other cybersecurity certification
- Experience with the Risk Management Framework (NIST 800-53)
- Experience with Windows, Linux, AIX and NetApp
- Experience with networking (routing, switching, multicast and firewall)
- Experience with Host Based Security System (HBSS)
- Experience with multifactor authentication systems (Centrify and RSA)
Posting ID: 552780606Posted: 2020-05-21