We are looking for a Director of Product Management with strong domain expertise in online advertising to lead end-to-end product management efforts for all products within our Ad Creative portfolio of products. The Ad Creative team is responsible for building industry-leading, powerful, intuitive creative management solutions, and providing consumers with a positive, safe advertising experience. As a Director, you will be expected to run a team of product managers, as well as own a significant piece of our product offering. You and your team will define the product strategy, develop the product roadmap, identify product requirements, collaborate with product development on implementation, and then take the product to market, and be responsible for commercial success. Developing innovative, industry-changing data products is the heart of our business at Xandr, and this is a fantastic opportunity to join the team that sits on the front lines.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast past and ever-changing product organization and will be a strong problem solver. This person must have foundational analytical and communication skills to present business cases to senior stakeholders and influence decisions cross-functionally.
What you'll do:
• Drive strategy, vision, roadmap and development of products within the Ad Creative portfolio of products
• Lead and grow a team of product managers to develop products that deliver value to our customers
• Lead the full product lifecycle for a suite of products and services covering concept, specification, design, launch, and enhancement phases
• Leverage your technical understanding to lead to new areas of product innovation and differentiation
• Support commercialization efforts with marketing, sales, services, legal and other teams to drive successful product releases
• Partner and collaborate with leaders across the technology and commercial organizations
• 7+ years data driven product development experience
• 3+ years of experience as a people manager
• Passionate about working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
• Excellent troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally
• Outstanding communication, presentation and organizational skills; process-oriented, yet entrepreneurial
Job ID 2011562X Date posted 03/05/2020
Posting ID: 552780973Posted: 2020-05-21