Job Description Territory Seed Sales Representative-Southern Ohio - Home Based - Reports to Southern Ohio Division - Washington Court House, OH At Nutrien Ag Solutions, we are devoted to the health and safety of all our employees and customers. During this time of uncertainty with Coronavirus (COVID-19), we are taking extra precautions in our Manufacturing Facilities and Retail Sites to ensure safety and limit exposure for all. Nutrien Ag Solutions is still hiring and we continue to drive towards our mission of Feeding the Future.
At Nutrien, our Purpose is to grow our world from the ground up
and we do so with safety and integrity as our core values. Nothing is more important than sending our people home safe, every day. Nutrien Ag Solutions is the retail division of Nutrien ,
the largest crop inputs company in the world. As part of our collective mission of Feeding the Future, Nutrien Ag Solutions provides full-acre solutions through our trusted crop consultants at more than 2,000 locations in North America, South America, Europe and Australia. For more than 150 years, we have been helping growers achieve the highest yields with a wide selection of products, including our proprietary brands: Loveland Products, Inc.; Proven Seed and Dyna-Gro Seed; as well as financial, custom application and precision ag services.
We harvest the best. Diverse views and experience make us strong. We look for people who have a safety-first mindset, who are collaborative team players, who deliver on their commitments, who are innovators in search of a better way, and who believe in inclusion.
Working at Nutrien Ag Solutions will provide you an opportunity to help us Feed the Future,
and grow your career.
Territory Seed Sales Representative is a new role with a primary focus on growing seed sales for Nutrien in a defined sales territory. This role will also collaborate with Division Leadership to build a strong territory business plan and work with farmers every day to provide solutions and maximize ROI. This role will require selling corn, soybean, wheat, and alfalfa seed directly to farmers.
This position reports to the Division Seed Manager and preferably the selected candidate will live within the Southern Ohio Division. What you will do:
What you will bring:
- Manage seed sales Territory and deliver on growth goals across defined geography within Southern Ohio Division
- Collaborate with Division Leadership to develop and execute business plan to achieve profitable market share seed growth which includes a grower by grower sales plans across Territory
- Communicate with Nutrien retail stores within territory to ensure alignment, collaboration and maximized seed sales
- Work with farmers daily as a trusted advisor with digital agronomy and Seed Advisor tools while providing a high level of customer service and professionalism
- Partner with brand management team to ensure alignment on product positioning and plot strategy across sales Territory
- Build brand awareness and deep product confidence around Dyna-Gro portfolio across Territory, while utilizing Supplier brands to place the best, un bias portfolio on each farmers field
- Consistently achieve and exceed defined sales targets across territory
Are you a good match? Apply today!
- Bachelor's degree in Agriculture, Business or closely related field is preferred. 2-year degree will be considered with adequate experience.
- Passion for selling seed and working directly with farmers daily
- 5+ years' experience in sales or marketing management in seed role is preferred
- Well-rounded knowledge of agricultural products and practices
- Digitally proficient to support Seed Advisor, Digital Agronomy and other Digital Experience tools
- Proficient in Microsoft Power Point, Word, and Excel
Nutrien Ag Solutions is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to creating an inclusive workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics
This job will remain posted until filled. In accordance with Nutrien policies, you will be required to undergo a background check, and may be required to undergo a substance test. While we appreciate all applications we receive, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.To stay connected to us and for the latest job postings and news, follow us on:
LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter