Job Description Analyst, People Metrics & HR Reporting (12 month term) - (Loveland, Colorado, U.S.A. or Calgary, Alberta, or Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada)
At Nutrien, our Purpose is to grow our world from the ground up
and we do so with safety and integrity as our core values. Nothing is more important than sending our people home safe, every day.
Nutrien is a leading provider of agricultural products, services, and solutions. With approximately 20,000 employees world-wide, we are the largest producer of potash (by capacity) and one of the world's largest producers of nitrogen and phosphate. We also operate a leading agriculture retail network that services over 500,000 growers.
We harvest the best. Diverse views and experience make us strong. We look for people who have a safety-first mindset, who are collaborative team players, who deliver on their commitments, who are innovators in search of a better way, and who believe in inclusion.
Working at Nutrien will provide you an opportunity to help us Feed the Future,
and grow your career.
The Analyst, People Metrics & HR Reporting, will report to the HRSSC Process Excellence Manager. What you will do:
What you will bring:
- Support Human Resource professionals and Managers with HR data reporting, and serve as a subject matter expert for employee related data including headcount, turnover, and other metrics as requested
- Audit employee and job-related data entries
- Ensure timely data reporting, as well as absolute data accuracy and integrity with employee and job-related information within our HR system, which impacts benefits, payroll, company organizational charts, and external publications
- Interface with HR Shared Service Center staff, HR Business Partners/Advisors and HR Managers/Coordinators, Global HR Contacts, Total Rewards and Organizational Effectiveness Centers of Excellence, Information Technology, and Leaders and other departments within the company, as necessary
- Generate HR reports from SAP, utilizing Easy Reporter functionality, to support Company business needs (i.e., Various headcount requests, compensation reporting, year-end payroll reporting, as well as compliance related requests; DOT and non-DOT random drug pools, Annual Information Form, Code of Conduct, Diversity and Inclusion, EEO, Vets4212, AAP, etc.)
- Manage the collection of global HR data, or People Metrics, which will utilize PowerBI, for producing total headcount and HR activity data in easier-to-read end-user applications (i.e. Dashboards)
- Present People Metrics related statistics to HR Leadership Team on monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Gather and maintain informational needs across the HR business groups as it pertains to how the organization should be structured within SAP
- Provide key functional SAP support on HR processes within the HR Shared Service Center, Total Rewards, Organizational Effectiveness, Information Technology - Human Resources, Payroll, HR Business Partners, and Talent Management
- Develop and maintain process documentation and training to support end-user needs for HR data management within SAP
- Train other HR personnel (internal and external to HR Shared Service Center) on SAP HR Master Data and Reporting applications as necessary
- Become knowledgeable in all job-event HR transactions in SAP, such as Hires, Rehires, Position Changes, Pay Changes, Terminations and Retirements for weekly audits
- Support HR projects as assigned (i.e., interface file builds, acquisitions, divestitures, annual compensation projects such as Total Rewards statements and Annual Incentives and Pay Increases)
- Champion the internal tools (Job Data Change tool, Employee and Manager Self-Service, Easy Reporter etc.) that align with Agrium's strategy
- Identify process improvement for continuous efficiencies within HR reporting and data management
Are you a good match? Apply today!
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development, or Business Administration
- 4 to 6 years of experience in HR data analysis and data management
- Strong attention to detail and ability to maintain accuracy in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to write clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles
- Strong customer service skills and strong relationship building aptitude
- Ability to troubleshoot and respond to client inquiries by phone and email
- SAP HR Master Data and OM experience
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Excel
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Power BI and Adobe
- Experience with Canadian and US HR data, business rules, and legislative requirements
- Experience with Case Resolution Management and HR-specific service centers
- Strong experience in SAP Spinifex
- Demonstrated self-motivation, analytical, problem solving skills and initiative to achieve desired outcomes
- Ability to make administrative and procedural decisions and exercise judgment on sensitive issues
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with strong results and goal orientation
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; comfortable working with both internal and external stakeholders in a multi-tasking, deadline oriented, team environment
- Solution-oriented attitude with demonstrated ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with key stakeholders, peers and team members
- Strong willingness to continuously improve the performance of both one's self and the HRSSC by continuing training, learning, recommending process improvements, etc.
Nutrien is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to creating an inclusive workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics
This job will remain posted until filled. In accordance with Nutrien policies, you will be required to undergo a background check and may be required to undergo a substance test. While we appreciate all applications we receive, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.To stay connected to us and for the latest job postings and news, follow us on:
LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
**EOE race/color/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/disability/veteran