Senior Store PlannerJob Description
POSITION TITLE: Senior Store Planner
To execute the planning, layout, distribution, quality assurance, global directives and initiatives as assigned based on approved brand or concept prototype documents for roll out projects, minor retrofits and minor remodels.
Responsible for all aspects of
new projects, retrofits, remodels and rollouts from inception to execution but not limited to layouts for assigned concepts, architectural plan set and internal/external communications. Address any construction questions as they arise during build-outs. Distribute clarification sketches and/or direction on requests for information (RFI) from internal and external partners.
Review and coordinate full architectural plan sets, reflected ceiling plan (RCP), mechanical, electrical, plumbing and more for all projects. Coordinate communications to all internal and external partners of scope of work, up to the moment changes and/or new direction or requirements.
Must be highly organized. Strong communication skills and ability to present to various levels in the organization.
- Education (minimum education level, degree or certification necessary): Bachelor's degree in Architecture or Interior Design.
- Years of experience in specific field or utilizing designated skills (minimum needed to be qualified):4-7 yrs
- CAD drafting in AutoCAD software 4-7 yrs
- Project management experience 4-7 yrs
- Retail design or development organization including management of construction documents 4-7 yrs
- Experience managing external architectural and/or design consultants 4-7 yrs
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Current knowledge of industry trends in retail store design including furniture and finishes.
- Current - working knowledge of building code and compliance issues.
- Demonstrated CAD Drafting, 3D visualization via Sketchup (VRAY, Rhino, etc.).
- Ability and working knowledge of color, materiality, foundational design principles.
- Ability to balance design, with operational needs and budget objectives resulting in exceptional projects.
- Ability to execute multiple designs under tight deadlines.
- Articulate design issues in written and verbal communication, sketches/drawings, etc.
- Ability to translate stated design principles / objectives into unique and varied solutions.
- Knowledge of architectural detailing, material assembly, construction process, project sequencing, specifications, etc. for construction document QA/production and construction administration.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Organizational skills; attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office suit.
LA - World HeadquartersLocation - City, Region or Area
Los Angeles, CA
Posting ID: 552781581Posted: 2020-05-21