CACI is currently looking for outstanding IT candidates to join our TSA IT Management, Performance Analysis, and Collaborative Technologies (IMPACT) team in the National Capital Region (NCR) and throughout the United States. CACI will provide a variety of IT services through IMPACT including cyber security, identity and access management, risk management, cloud integration and engineering, field support services, service desk, application deployment and optimization, and operations center support services. CACI will support TSA in both classified and unclassified IT operational environments increasing availability and security for a variety of applications and systems. IMPACT services will integrate with the broader DHS mission and enhance existing Department-wide IT capabilities. What You'll Get to Do
The Critical Incident Management Specialist is responsible for tracking and responding to critical incidents, outages, and performance degradations, that impact TSA users, systems, applications or services, from inception until completion and return to service. The Critical Incident Management Specialist is responsible for maintaining an active call bridge, opened for each critical incident, coordinating appropriate response actions from individuals across the operations teams, providing updates and information as required by TSA leadership, and ensuring initial root cause analysis after recovery. More About the Role
You'll Bring These Qualifications
- Takes a command and control role as Critical Incident Management Specialist during critical incidents focusing on minimizing MTTR; on a 24 x 7 x 365 basis and work a 12 hours shift
- Manages communication of incidents, problems and escalations to internal and external partners; responsible for scheduling ensuring coverage for extended business hours and after hours on call
- Strategic project improvements in solution/system health and overall remedial actions identified within support processes or teams.
- Manages primary communication methods include phone, E-mail and Remedy, and ensure accurate and timely communications to internal and approved external stakeholders, including management.
- Assists management in reviewing processes and procedures, identifying gaps and needed tasks
- Responsible for developing an initial root cause analysis after all critical incidents have been resolved
- Documents internal processes and procedures to include support with partners and provides senior guidance with KPI reports/dashboards with respect to Incident trend, SLAs, and MTTR
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have
- BA/BS or equivalent experience and minimum 5 years related work experience
- US Citizenship required
- An active DHS Entrance on Duty (EOD) is required to begin employment and must be maintained as a requirement of continued employment
- Proven communicator and must be able to work well in an environment facilitating a large group of government and other contractor personnel to achieve a common goal
- Detail oriented
- Flexible - The environment is highly dynamic. You will be expected to keep up with the changing environment while ensuring a high level of operational effectiveness
- Team Player - This role is part of a much larger team
What We Can Offer You
- ITILv3 Foundations or related certification is highly desired
- Active DoD Clearance preferred, but not required
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
TSAHP Job Location
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 552781642Posted: 2020-05-21