CACI International Inc. has an available Business Financial Manager - Surface Ships available in Washington, D.C. The ideal candidate will assist the U.S. Navy manage the financials related to Surface Ship maintenance and modernization. Additionally, an ideal candidate will provide BFM support to the Program Office to help them with DOD Planning, Programming, Budgets, and Execution (PPBE) and budget analysis related to all aspects of ship maintenance and modernization.
What You'll Get to Do:
- Provide support to the financial managers in the preparation and analysis of all budget exhibits, supporting the Presidents, DON, OSD/OMB, Execution Budget Reviews, Budgetary Objective Classification Systems (BOCS), and POM process.
- Assist Financial Managers with collecting, maintaining and storing backup documentation supporting all budget estimates reported in the Presidents, DON, OSD/OMB and Execution Review, BOCS, and POM on IDE.
- Assist Financial Managers with Obtaining, reviewing, and integrating financial data input from principal APMS, PARMs and field activities in support of programs. Interface with field activities, Contractors, and PARMs to collect, access, analyze and interpret budget data to develop and update multi-year budget plans for the program.
- Provide Assistance to the financial managers to respond quickly, effectively and accurately to budget issues as tasked.
- Provide support in the development of all financial briefing presentations (e.g. developing notebooks).
- Provide Assistance to the financial managers in generating and updating Detailed Task Plan in accordance with overall tasking and funding.
- Provide assistance in the review and analysis of financial data for input and integration into the financial database.
- Assist financial managers with inputting planned obligation data into the financial database ensuring data is kept current. (e.g. Utilize ERP tools to develop Task Planning Sheets, detailing SOW and prioritize efforts accordingly).
- Prepare Special Interest exhibits for RDT&E,N appropriation for financial manager - review.
- Provide overarching funding execution and analysis for the entire program.
- Develop monthly obligation and expenditure analysis data reports and graphs that analyze variances from established targets.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- The ideal candidate for this position should have 5-10 years of experience with US Navy or DOD financial management.
- Experience should include but not be limited to: DOD Planning, Programming, Budgets, and Execution (PPBE), budget analysis, prior experience executing multiple appropriations, and
- Know how to successfully coordinate, track, and monitor high visibility action items to completion.
- Skill with Microsoft Office Products (specifically Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) are required.
- Experience with Navy ERP is required
- Candidate must have and be able to maintain a SECRET clearance.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Navy and Surface Ship experience is a plus.
- Working knowledge of US Navy Financial Execution Policies, the DoD 5000.02, and relevant acquisition processes and procedures
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success. Job Location
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 552781649Posted: 2020-05-21