BITS, a CACI Company, offers very rewarding and unique benefits, which equates to 50% of compensation on TOP of your base salary! The first part is a tax-qualified profit-sharing retirement plan, to which BITS annually contributes up to 25% of your base salary (not in excess of applicable IRS limits) to your retirement account. The second component consists of BITS' Individual Benefit Account (IBA), which is used for premiums, medical reimbursements, dependent care, education and Paid Time Off (PTO) policy. Both components of the BITS benefit package are paid for by BITS, in addition to your base salary and potential performance bonuses. We believe in a healthy home/work balance and both of our locations offer a wide variety of activities to balance with your work life. Learn more at http://www.caci.com/bit-systems/
We are seeking Cloud / DevOPS
Engineers for our work with the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA). Our teams are strategically dispersed across Sterling, VA; Denver, CO (DTC); and Arnold, MO. You will be part of team where problem solving and communication skills are critical to success. This environment provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance, while changing the way the government delivers software applications.You will leverage software engineering and systems administration skills to deliver critical infrastructure to a cloud-based environment. Our team makes constant use of DevOps best practices.Choose us and make building and delivering innovative solutions part of your extraordinary career. What You'll Get to Do:
You'll Bring These Qualifications:Clearance:
- Use industry proven open source processes and tools to a broad set of application development teams.
- Support the entire product lifecycle to include requirement analysis, technical design, system integration, implementation and deployment.
- Translate customer/user needs into project requirements and ultimately working solutions.
- Identify, mitigate and resolve technical risks and issues.
- Active TS/SCI w/Poly clearance required.
- Typically has a University Degree (BA/BS) or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 5 years of related work experience.
- Experience developing and delivering software on Amazon Web Services (AWS) or similar cloud services using Infrastructure as Code.
- Strong knowledge of Linux, System Administration, and its deployment in virtual environments.
- Experience developing Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment pipelines.
- Experience with Git and configuration management processes.
- Experience with automated test tools and frameworks, e.g. Inspec, Selenium, Cucumber, Junit.
- Experience integrating with identity management, access management, and authorization solutions (PKI, LDAP, OAUTH, OpenID).
- Understanding of agile development practices, including Agile Scrum methodology.
- Knowledge of Intelligence Community (IC) processes, policies and guidance.
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative, open, and unclassified office work environment.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Ability to work independently and within a distributed team environment.
- Strong interpersonal, teamwork, problem solving, organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Comfortable working with a diverse set of contractors and customer personnel across multiple site locations.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Desire to stay educated on current technology trends.
What We Can Offer You:
- Familiarity with Cloud Application Platforms such as Heroku, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, OpenShift.
- CI/CD pipeline experience using GitLab or Jenkins.
- Experience with container technology (e.g. Docker) development and deployment.
- Experience with Kubernetes for container orchestration.
- Experience deploying, maintaining and optimizing RDBMS databases such as Oracle, MySQL, Postgres.
- Familiarity with NoSQL databases like DynamoDB, MongoDB, Cassandra.
- Experience with open source indexing technologies, e.g. Elasticsearch.
- Experience conducting trade studies and analysis of competing technologies.
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post and Denver Post..
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
TH-JOBS!BB BITS3Job Location
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 552781650Posted: 2020-05-21