Position - Customer Service Rep.
Position Type - Temp/Hourly
Location - Norcross, GA
Shift - M-F 7:30am-10:00pm, 10:00am to 3:00pm
Duration - Full-time - Temporary
Ideal candidate will provide "white glove" customer service duties supporting services for one or more clients including but not limited to addressing inbound caller inquiries, transferring to relevant parties, and providing general information to callers. "White glove" service is defined as providing a warm, engaging level of interaction with the caller, i.e., high engagement, diffusing angry or upset callers, creating a sense of urgency, initiating active and passive listening skills. The candidate should be able to follow the SOP and scripts, while displaying excellent decision making skills regarding escalation of consumer complaints.
Job Duties & Responsiblities
• Receives, evaluates and answers incoming customer calls in a timely and professional manner
• Transfer calls accurately to the requested party
• Able to utilize client website to relay general information
• Able to properly handle high volume of inbound calls
• Provides "white glove" customer service to all callers (i.e., friendly, interactive, warm, and engaging)
• Applies basic knowledge of systems, procedures, customers and products to perform assigned functions
• Participates in initial and ongoing training to improve knowledge of product, processes, and procedures
• Displays excellent verbal and written communication along with active listening skills
• Follows standard procedures as set by the Department Manager
• Able to identify, properly document, and resolve or escalate consumer complaints as per client guidelines
• Ensures that data transmitted to client particularly for complaints, fully and accurately describes the issue to be resolved
• Follows all safety and security procedures and notifies supervisor of potential hazards promptly
• Performs other duties as assigned by management
• Able to work assigned schedule between the hours of 7:30am to 10:00pm, Monday through Friday. 10:00am to 3:00pm Saturday.
• Minimum 1 year of progressively responsible Customer Service experience in a call center or receptionist/switchboard environment with knowledge of medical terminology preferable.
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
• Abitlity to multi-task, talk and type at the same time with above average typing speed
• Excellent time management skills
• Excellent patience and problem solving skills
• Ability to work independently in a team environment
• Verifiable, stable work history
• Ability to operate basic computer equipment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential funtions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Repetitive motion is required
• Required to work at a computer for long periods
• Required to stand, walk, simple grasp, reach with hands and arms
• Required to regularly site, talk and listen
• Required to possess close vision and ability to focus
Conditions include normal call-center office environment. Occasional exposure to dust, dirt, toner, ink and other environmental factor is possible.
We firmly believe that every person should have the same opportunities, regardless of age, sex, religion, culture, beliefs, or disability status. We are committed to a workplace that reflects and supports diverse individual backgrounds, and perspectives. We want to ensure that we provide an environment that is comfortable and welcoming for everyone, so we can embrace and learn from each other's differences.
Supporting our Veterans
The brave people that serve and make sacrifices in the armed forces are truly heroes, and we know that returning to civilian life can be a difficult adjustment. In our commitment to supporting returning veterans and their families, we have teamed up with other great companies to participate in Joining Forces, Michelle Obama's initiative dedicated to hiring 100,000 veterans by 2020. Learn more at www.100000jobsmission.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, gender/sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.