CACI's Business and Information Technology Solutions (BITS) Sector, is looking for a full-time Resource Analyst Level II to join our dynamic team in providing a wide range of financial support duties to accomplish critical objectives.
Our contracts offer a diverse selection of labor categories, job types, and locations within the Washington metropolitan area with competitive benefits, salaries and internal growth opportunities (e.g., career advancement opportunities, professional training, and tuition reimbursement.) If you are a motivated individual looking to be a part of critical mission, CACI would like to speak with you.
For additional information regarding CACI's outstanding benefits and career developing tools, please visit www.CACI.com. What you'll get to do:
As a Resource Analyst II, a typical day might include the following:
You'll Bring these Qualifications:
- Conduct briefings on programmatic activities, perform trend analyses, and employ program analysis techniques to highlight critical budget, schedule, performance risk factors.
- Develop effective strategies to implement innovative, effective procedures and processes to solve difficult problems and cost equations; identify and resolve data discrepancies.
- Recognize the relevance of analytical results, including historical trends and significant findings, in constructing budget submissions and assessing budget execution; draws inferences, extrapolates, and generalizes as appropriate.
- Demonstrate an understanding and support the annual budget build.
- Conduct briefings and/or attend meetings.
- Ability to adapt quickly to emerging issues, priorities, and a changing work environment and respond to tasking under short and changing deadlines.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Five years progressively responsible professional work experience in project/program management, quantitative analysis, and/or financial analysis.
- Strong communication skills (listening, oral, and written).
- Excellent interpersonal skills and organizational ability.
- Must possess excellent analytical skills, capable of working independently, and exercising initiative while exhibiting sound/professional judgment.
What We Can Offer You:
- A Bachelor's Degree in business administration or a closely related field with a concentration in financial management or financial analysis.
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Job Location
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 552781669Posted: 2020-05-21