United States of America - Massachusetts, BostonJob Summary
AECOM has an immediate opening for a Director to lead the South Coast Rail Commuter Rail extension Program Management / Construction Management team in Bridgewater, MA.
- Responsible for Program Level Management of budget, schedule, project reporting and construction management for the South Coast Rail Project; this person will be coordinating with the Engineer of Record and MBTA executive and other staff through completion.
- Oversight of construction management activities, including construction quality assurance, safety oversight, monitoring of environmental compliance, project scheduling and cost management, change order and claims evaluation and management, coordination among the General Contractors and various stakeholders including railroad force accounts, utility companies, local and municipal departments, and coordination of project testing, commissioning and railroad service activation in conjunction with MBTA, the operating railroads, and the various construction contractors.
- The Director PMCM will also be responsible to provide various progress briefings to MBTA Executives and Board, as well as represent the South Coast Rail Project in presentations to local, municipal officials and other project stakeholders.
- 20 years experience in Rail Program and Construction Management including specific experience with Commuter and Freight Rail Construction Programs greater than $100 Million in value
- Bachelors Degree in Management, Construction Management or Engineering
What We Offer
- Experience with commuter rail construction and operations
- Project Management Professional
- Experience in testing and commissioning railroad projects
- Experience in Railroad design and construction
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world, but working to "make amazing happen" in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person's potential, and we'll help you reach yours.Job Category
Construction ManagementBusiness Line
Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)Country
United States of AmericaPosition Status
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Posting ID: 552781672Posted: 2020-05-21