Job Category: Information Technology
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: Secret
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 10%
Type of Travel: Continental US
What You'll Get to Do:
CACI has an immediate need for a Business Analyst II who will serve as an important member of a Configuration Management team in support of the Department of the Navy. The project team serves to manage a construction software application for a user base of several thousand Government employees and General Contractors. This position will require fundamental business skills such as data entry and data analysis but will also involve direct coordination with the Government customer and therefore, demands strong communication and writing skills. The role is dynamic and will require a candidate that is able to work productively and efficiently in a team-oriented environment, is open to stretch assignments, and can handle a variety of tasks at once.
More About the Role:
- Provide support for configuration management and business analysis, with a focus on requirements-gathering and documentation
- Engage Navy leadership to help understand and capture business needs and requirements
- Provide data analysis expertise in support of business priorities and objectives
- Assist with the development of training materials and scripts
- Deliver both on-site and web-based training to regional user groups
- Establish and maintain user accounts, assigns file permissions and establishes password and account policies
- Facilitate collaboration across the team to ensure requirements are well understood and documented
- Assist with change management & communication efforts to ensure successful implementation of software upgrades and hotfixes
- Work closely with other team members, to include technical staff
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- 2+ years of related experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, including proficiency in Excel
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Ability to think critically and develop innovative solutions
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- There is no clearance requirement to begin employment. However, as a requirement of continued employment in this position you will be required to obtain a Secret clearance.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Background in Configuration Management and/or Training and Professional Development
- Working knowledge of the software development life cycle, including application testing
- Experience in a Customer Service environment
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.