Job DescriptionWhat You'll Get to Do:
Program Analyst for the Department of Defense Cyber Crime Center (DC3), performing a variety of planning, executing and reporting on resources and financial analysis. Manages the Baseline Change Review process. Responsible for creating and managing organizational budgets including EAC's, ETC's and Actuals. Maintains and updates schedules and management of resource mapping and financial documentation, perform analysis, maintain metrics, present reports, derive strategies and discuss variances and solutions. You'll Bring These Qualifications:
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Experience managing Baseline Change Management process.
- Strong financial background.
- Experience building and managing budgets including: EAC's, ETC's and Actuals.
- Experience developing and maintaining resource loaded schedules using Fixed Work Task Types.
- Experience developing and implementing schedule development and schedule status processes and training.
- Has experience scheduling in an EVM lite or EVM environment.
- Needs to have the ability to adopt to a changing environment.
- Has a strong working knowledge of schedule metrics, scheduling best practices, and cost/schedule integration.
- Active Secret clearance to start.
- 18-22 years of professional experience without a degree; OR, 10-14 years of professional experience with a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, OR equivalent experience/combined education; OR, 8-12 years of professional experience with a related Master's degree; OR, 4 years of professional experience required with a related PhD or JD; Considered an emerging authority / authority in discipline. Consideration should always be given for the level of specific domain expertise.
What We Can Offer You:
- Superior organizational skills to analyze, develop and deliver detailed reports meeting tight suspense windows.
- Knowledge of policies, programs, organizations, functions, resources, and legislation affecting accredited digital forensic lab, training and outreach organizations.
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 552781693Posted: 2020-05-21