Job DescriptionWhat You'll Get to Do
Under minimal direction, expedite and procure materials to fulfill Engineering requests as well as production buying via MRP commodity based demand messages. More About this Role
You'll Bring These Qualifications
- Creatively source, expedite, and procure materials to fulfill Engineering requests
- Provide feedback of material fulfilment status
- Gain technical understanding of off-the-shelf and fabricated materials, tools, lab equipment and consumables
- Advanced skills in procurement research and understanding of engineering nomenclature
- Retain a strong understanding of strategic and tactical materials management programs aligned to support production
- Build strong relationships with Engineers, Project Managers and other functional groups.
- Work directly with Engineering and Program Managers clearly communicating procurement delivery schedules including delays
- Comprehend and understand MRP message review and signal generation for various commodities and assemblies
- Other procurement responsibilities include utilities, seminars, trainings and contract negotiation/setup with cellular phone plan providers.
- Associate's degree and minimum5 years of experience or an equivalent combination of education, skills, and experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in procurement and planning in an engineering production environment
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Expedited sourcing procurement experience for off-the-shelf and fabricated materials
- Manage multiple priorities and demands (email, phone, walk-ins) in a professional and calm manner with demonstrated strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficient working knowledge of MRP, Outlook and Excel including spreadsheet creation, manipulation, calculation and reporting
- Excellent organization, decision making and problem-solving skills within a team based environment
This position description is not an active opening but is representative of positions within CACI that are consistently available. Individuals who apply may also be considered for other positions atCACI.
- Oracle experience preferred
- APICS certification a plus
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success. Job Location
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 552781695Posted: 2020-05-21