Do you want to understand policy and apply it to operations? Are you interested in working with not only DoD, but federal, industry and international partners? Is supporting national security systems that millions of people rely on every day for you? If so, this is a great opportunity to join our team and support a key Intelligence Community customer on a prime contract. In this challenging role you'll help lead and develop solutions for the customer's primary mission. This team that you'll excel on is the glue that connects the dots for the customer. CACI has an exciting new opportunity to join our team in a Systems Engineer role in Annapolis Junction, MD.Responsibilities:
What you will bring to the position:
- Analyzes user's requirements, concept of operations documents, and high level system architectures to develop system requirements specifications.
- Analyzes system requirements and leads design and development activities. Guides users in formulating requirements, advises alternative approaches, and conducts feasibility studies.
- Provide technical leadership for the integration of requirements, design, and technology.
- Incorporate new plans, designs and systems into ongoing operations.
- Develop technical documentation.
- Ultimate responsibility for the technical integrity of work performed and deliverables associated with the Systems Engineering area of responsibility.
- Provide technical direction for the development, engineering, interfacing, integration, and testing of all components of complex PKI hardware/software systems to include requirements elicitation, analysis and functional allocation, conducting systems requirements reviews, developing concepts of operation and interface standards, developing system architectures, and performing technical/non-technical assessment and management.
- Create documentation including authorization memorandums, Certificate Practice Statements, Certificate Policies, Cross-Certification Arrangements, key transfer and equipment move approvals. Develop and update policies for interoperability with DoD, federal, industry and partner nations for PKI enabled devices and applications. Understand ITAR requirements and actively work with CACI export control to stay in compliance.
- Assist in audits, resolve discrepancies, evaluate results, create POA&Ms, evaluate audit reports.
- Conduct and/or approve end-to-end system trade analyses to optimize PKI Root Certification Authority operations over its life-cycle through the proper balance of risk and security.
- Recommend courses of actions to government personnel. Experience interacting with senior-level government executives. Serve as a member of the CCB. Participate and provide support to the government representatives at DoD, federal and international working group meetings.
- Develop PKI solutions for various projects. Support mobility, commercial solutions for classified, unmanned aircraft vehicles, RCVS, NPE, TMS, token development as well as other programs involving PKI. Interact with key personal to understand and explain details of those solutions.
- Maintain knowledge of current and evolving agency, national, and international standards applicable to the system development of interest. Apply and enforce use of suitable standards to ensure consistency and interoperability of developer hardware and software.
- Participate in algorithm migrations, cybersecurity evaluations and threat analysis.
- Develop system design alternatives that consider life cycle cost, reuse, complexity, risk, system expansion, and growth.
- Provide support to security authorization activities in compliance with the NIST Risk Management Framework (RMF) process, and prescribed NSA/CSS business processes for security engineering.
What We Can Offer You:
- At least ten years experience as a System Engineer in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required.
- Demonstrated experience in planning and leading Systems Engineering efforts is required.
- Bachelor's degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Five years of additional System Engineers experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
- TS/SCI with Poly required.
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success. Job Location
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 552781709Posted: 2020-05-21