Business Analyst (Business/Systems Analysis T4)
Responsible for facilitating the process to collect and define client requirements. Provides advice and recommendations on process best practices. Performs analysis on business or systems processes to identify improvements. Works with clients to understand and define needs and develop and recommend solutions. Interacts and communicates with end-users, management, vendors, and IT personnel. Produces functional design specifications based on user requirements. Performs configuration and designs functional solutions (e.g., reports, interfaces, workflows, and extensions) for specific application and third-party systems.
What You'll Get to Do:
CACI has an immediate opportunity for a Business Analyst to join our team of qualified individuals supporting a Government client located in Fairfax, VA.You will provide business analysis to gather and translate business requirements into user stories for a software development effort.
More About the Role:
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Work with a team of developers, and testers to analyze business requirements for delivery to internal and external stakeholders.
- Work with product owners and business subject matter experts to elicit business requirements and translate business requirements into technical requirements.
- Perform story analysis to determine conditions of satisfaction and ensure acceptance criteria is clearly defined.
- Manage the evolution of user stories and other backlog items, including breaking down the stories, eliciting conversations, and facilitating story refinement sessions.
- Work with cross-functional team members to ensure user stories are concise, comprehensible, feasible, unambiguous, and verifiable.
- Work with development team to support data analysis to measure efficiency and effectiveness of an enterprise system.
- Answer ad hoc questions and provide clarification or direction to development and support teams regarding user stories and functions.
- Manage the development and maintenance of project documentation.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- US citizenship
- TS w/ Poly is required.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other relevant field preferred and 7-9 years of related experience
- Experience in a business analysis capacity, including all aspects of business process and requirement elicitation, documentation, and testing.
- Ability to be highly organized, motivated, flexible and a team player.
- Possession of outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Possession of excellent time management, writing, editing, and presentation skills
- Possession of excellent client and stakeholder relationship skills.
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to quickly learn and apply knowledge across tasks and assignment areas.
- Ability to support multiple work assignments, to adapt and think creatively.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence
- Knowledge of Agile techniques, theory, and practices
- Experience working with a team that is developing in AWS or other cloud.
BITS3 Job Location
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 552781718Posted: 2020-05-21