Job DescriptionWhat You'll Get to Do:
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Assist trial attorneys in Miami, FL, and other Strike Force Offices as necessary, with case organization, document management, discovery and production, document drafting and editing, administrative tasks, trial preparation (including witness preparation and exhibit preparation), and trial (including in-courtroom exhibit presentation using Trial Director)
- Perform document review and manage case documents using eDiscovery platforms such as Relativity
- Communicate (orally and in writing) with Unit attorneys, other US Department of Justice components, federal agencies, and others as required in the course of investigation and litigation
- Report to a Paralegal Supervisor
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- DOJ MBI must be obtainable (US citizenship required).
- One year of experience on major litigation support projects or undergraduate degree
- Demonstrated ability to work independently in a team environment
- Excellent writing skills and oral communication capabilities
- Ability to consistently deliver high-quality work under strict time constraints
- Proficient with word processing and spreadsheet software
- Flexibility to work overtime on short notice
- Travel Requirement: up to 20% (depending on assignments)
What We Can Offer You:
- Trial experience or trial preparation experience
- eDiscovery experience (ideally with Relativity)
- Coursework or experience in law and health care
- Ability to perform quality control analysis and report issues with data
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to perform tasks accurately and quickly
- Customer-focused, congenial, professional attitude for working on-site with government clients
- Experience with Trial Director or similar exhibit presentation software
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 552781720Posted: 2020-05-21