Job DescriptionWhat You'll Get to Do
: This position is based in San Antonio, TX with a 10 month follow on in Germany.
As the AFRICOM EW Research Analyst - Spectrum Management, you will provide subject matter expertise in spectrum management with focus on frequency and its effects on electromagnetic operational environment (EMOE) the development, planning and implementation of sensitive compartmented activities conducted by or for AFRICOM, which includes preparing detailed intelligence estimates, targeting analysis, and collection requirements management. Collaborate to identify, develop, and synchronize, spectrum management requirements and production through collaboration with other Research Analyst support and planning efforts. Utilize spectrum management tools such as SXXI, JSDR, SCS, HNSWDO that focuses on spectrum management frequency assignment, deconfliction, host nation restrictions and interface analysis. Utilize JTF level spectrum tools and applications in developing the Electromagnetic Spectrum (EMS) staff estimate and other planning documents. Apply JEMSO concepts and understanding of Global Electromagnetic Spectrum Information Systems (GEMSIS) and Joint Interference reporting (JSIR‐O) in supporting development of guidance on the EMS equities in support of the command planning efforts. Coordinate and synchronize with all EMS team and stakeholders to support full JEMSOC efforts. More About this Role
Duties and Responsibilities: This position is based in San Antonio, TX with a 10 month follow on in Germany.
You'll Bring These Qualifications
- Support development of CCMD Africa Command Instructions, Africa Command Manuals, Operating Instructions, Technical Training Plans, and Standard Operating Procedures related to JEMSOC.
- Support planning for the integration of joint and combined EMS operations into overall military operations in each exercise plan, CONPLAN, OPLAN, and operation order.
- Support development and management of the electromagnetic operational environment (EMOE).
- Identify information (intelligence and non-intelligence) support requirements for EMS operations.
- Support tracking and resolution of EMS interference.
- Support procedures for spectrum frequency deconfliction within overall SM that allow for timely and accurate production and dissemination of a JRFL and EMS frequency deconfliction analysis.
- Provide data to support development of EMS targeting folders, and integrate EMS targeting into the joint targeting process via the Joint Targeting Coordination Board and the Joint Integrated Prioritized Targeting List.
- Support EMOE incorporation into the USAFRICOM User Defined Operational Picture.
- Identify how AFRICOM can utilize EW capabilities to enhance current operations, crisis response, and FP.
- Coordinate with other EW stakeholders across AFRICOM, DoD, and the broader interagency community to foster innovative solutions to improve processes and procedures and to promote IO objectives.
- Prepare briefings and provide Request for Information (RFI) responses as required by AFRICOM.
- Support IO-focused assessment efforts which includes assisting with the development of tailored MOE and MOP.
- Develop, nominate, and coordinate requirements within AFRICOM and with the JS, other Combatant Commands, and other Government stakeholders.
- Assist with ACCM and special activities planning.
Bachelor's Degree in engineering or related STEM discipline.Experience:
Required Skills, Clearances, etc.:
- 8 or more years' experience in spectrum management, with focus on frequency assignments, deconfliction, host nation restrictions, and interference analysis.
- 6 years' experience with spectrum management tools, to include SXXI, JSDR, SCS, HNSWDO.
- 15 or more hours of advanced education or CEU equivalent spectrum management courses.
- Complete working knowledge of Joint Spectrum Interference Resolution.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- TOP SECRET/Sensitive Compartmentalized Information (TS/SCI) security clearance.
- Familiarity with the JPP, Joint Operation Planning and Execution System (JOPES), and APEX planning formats and guidance.
- Excellent written and verbal communications and briefing skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Applications.
What We can Offer You:
- Experience in the AFRICOM AoR.
- Master's Degree in engineering or related STEM discipline.
- 10 or more years' experience in spectrum management, with focus on frequency assignments, deconfliction, host nation restrictions, and interference analysis.
- 8 years' experience with spectrum management tools, to include SXXI, JSDR, SCS, HNSWDO.
- 21 or more hours of advanced education or CEU equivalent spectrum management courses.
- Recent Combatant Command planning experience.
- Joint Professional Military Education (JPME).
- Integrated, Joint Special Technical Operations planning experience.
CACI-WGI (The Wexford Group International) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of CACI with a reputation for uncompromising standards of quality in its people and its performance. Joining the CACI-WGI team is a mark of excellence for those employees who complete our rigorous Recruiting, Assessment, and Selection (RAS) process.
CACI-WGI's mission places its personnel against the government's most critical emerging challenges. Work with us and you'll be working with a team making a difference across the globe.
CACI-WGI offers competitive benefits as well as numerous learning and development opportunities.
Upon award, as the Prime Contractor for this effort, CACI-WGI offers unmatched stability and potential for growth within the program.
AFCM3 Job Location
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.