CACI has an opening for a Navy Tactical Command Support System (NTCSS) Senior Logistics Analyst (SLA) under the Naval Forces Logistics (NFL) contract to support Navy clients at CNAP N414, NASNI, Coronado, CA.
What You'll Get to Do:
- The candidate shall perform duties associated with CNAP NFL N414 Allowance/Outfitting Dept.
- Research demand historic to support Range/Depth increase and decrease decision of allowance products such as AVCAL.
- Support Allowance meetings/negotiations among CVN/L-Deck/MALS with NAVICP.
- Conduct on-site assistance to load AVCAL/REAVCAL Allowance products onboard CVNs/L-Decks.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Must have active DoD Secret Clearance.
- Shall possess Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Management, or related business discipline.
- As a substitute, eight years of experience in a combination of Navy and logistics and AISs management may be utilized.
- In addition to the education requirements above, Senior Logistics Analyst must have a minimum of eight years of experience in a combination of Navy logistics and Navy logistics AISs management
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Ideal candidate would be a former Navy Enlisted Logistics Specialist with S-6 Division DBA background.
- Aircraft Carrier (CVN) or L-Deck Aviation Logistics expertise.
- NTCSS Force Level (RSupply/ Optimized NALCOMIS) expertise
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
NSIS.LOG Job Location
US-San Diego-CA-SAN DIEGO
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 552781727Posted: 2020-05-21