More About the Role:
- Evaluate customer requirements to best manage expectations for 3D printed and environmental projects, proactively resolve anticipated production challenges, and generate accurate and timely price quotations.
- Manage several projects at once, using industry standard modeling tools (SolidWorks, CAD). This includes, being responsible for all aspects of the 3D print from intake to materialization, segmentation, print, post 3D print processing to remove support structure, to final 3D print delivery to client.
- Manage inventory levels of all supplies, this includes ordering, confirming stock availability with vendors, restocking of inventory, rotating date specific 3D printer materials and material cost reports.
- Collaborate with the design team in order to ensure the integrity of the printed design and manage project quality. This may include reviewing design specifications and troubleshooting any issues, such as font size, image alignment, color correction and calibration, and paper profile management, all while managing daily production schedule to ensure all project milestones and deadlines are met.
- Operate all machinery in print production, to include Konica Minolta Bizhub C1100 digital press, Konica Minolta Accuriopress 3080, Plockmatic booklet maker, Roland SOLJET 540/640, Challenge Champion Cutter, Duplo Docucutter business card cutter, Horizon Paper folder/perforators, and wide format cold and hot press laminators. Also, will arrange for the maintenance and service of all equipment and print supply management.
- Have working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Apple OS computers, PC OS computers, e-mail and MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.).
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Minimum of five years' experience in the printfield
- A TS/SCI with Polygraph is required to begin employment. For this position, CACI has the ability to provide clearance sponsorship for qualified individuals.
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in education and experience required, plus 4 years of related experience
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
BITS3 Job Location
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 552781735Posted: 2020-05-21