Job DescriptionWhat You'll Get to Do:
As a Project Financial Analyst, you would be a member of a team that has complete responsibility to create and maintain program financial data to support the strategic plans of a Government Client, the Program Managers, and Task Leads. More About this Role:
With input from Management, responsible for all program financial data and reporting to include creating and maintaining the project forecast and budget; tracking of the appropriated, unexpired resources to support the day-to-day mission activities; performing statistical and graphical analysis on various aspects of resources such as on the rate of execution of funding, fill-rates of authorized positions, workforce skills, size and cost, etc; write policies and procedures on program financial processes and responsibilities specific to this program. Will also perform ad hoc analysis and reporting on various items as directed by Program Managers or client. Duties and Responsibilities:
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Compilation and reporting of programs, budgets, preparing financial presentations and other materials to support the client and Program Managers.
- Preparation of program and budget information to include monthly reports and EACs for submission to the Client and forecast updates submitted to CACI Finance for entry in the CACI system.
- Preparation of large spreadsheets, invoice backup data, reports, briefing charts, and other documents within prescribed timelines for review and analysis.
- Interpretation of requests for data and facts; acquire, analyze, and prepare presentations of program and budget data for use in program decision-making.
- Analysis of funded requirements combined with the execution history and assist in the analysis and reporting of planned versus actual requirements and funding.
- Development and maintenance of funding profiles for programs, projects, or contracts.
- Creation and maintenance of budget or financial planning for the program to identify potential variances and continually update to meet the changing need of the client and program.
- Other duties as assigned.
What We Can Offer You:
- A minimum of five (5) years of DOD or commercial experience in accounting, finance, or program control.
- A Bachelor's Degree with a concentration in accounting or finance is desired. Relevant experience is more important than a degree.
- Experience in preparation of complex studies, reports, and analyses in areas such as budgets, forecasts, financial plans, government requirements, contract requirements, statistical reports is required.
- Experience in budget planning, budget preparation and budget execution for acquisition programs is required.
- Experience in financial policy writing as a subject matter expert and designing reports and complex spreadsheets per management and client needs is required.
- Must have DoD TS clearance and have the ability to obtain SCI clearance
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 552781737Posted: 2020-05-21