CACI's Business and Information Technology Solutions (BITS) Sector, is looking for a full-time Finance Administrator Level II to join our dynamic team in providing a wide range of financial support duties to accomplish critical objectives.
Our contracts offer a diverse selection of labor categories, job types, and locations within the Washington metropolitan area with competitive benefits, salaries and internal growth opportunities (e.g., career advancement opportunities, professional training, and tuition reimbursement.) If you are a motivated individual looking to be a part of critical mission, CACI would like to speak with you.
For additional information regarding CACI's outstanding benefits and career developing tools, please visit www.CACI.com.
What You'll Get to Do:
As a full-time Finance Administrator, atypical day might include the following:
- Finance Administrators perform a range of routine financial transactions generally in the areas of accounts payable, payroll, and travel.
- Review and analyze various, less complex General Ledger accounts and update information to ensure accuracy.
- Under direction, establishes commitments and obligations and periodically revalidates them within established guidelines and procedures.
- Researches financial regulations and data within financial systems to resolve standard financial problems and issues.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- TS/SCI with Polygraph
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Minimum three (3) years of experience performing financial records processing and financial records management.
- Strong interpersonal skills; oral and written.
- Experience and capabilities using Microsoft Excel
- Ability to adapt to changing work requirements and priorities.
- Ability to interact with customers effectively in resolving routine problems.
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CM1 BITS3Job Location
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 552781738Posted: 2020-05-21