What You'll Get to Do:
CACI has an immediate need for a Project Manager who will be responsible for oversight of all aspects of projects and leading a team on large or complex projects. Duties include resolution of project related problems that may involve schedule, technology, methodology, tools, solution components, financial management and human resources.
You'll Bring These Qualification:
- Minimum 7 years' experience in project management
- Bachelors' degree
- There is no clearance requirement to begin employment. However, as a requirement of continued employment in this position you will be required to obtain a Secret clearance.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Project Management experience in a technical environment
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success. Job Location
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 552781751Posted: 2020-05-21